Swiftcurrent Creek the price of your greed
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

There was a sliver of comfort to be taken from the alpha’s statement, at least Alessia wouldn’t have been alone had Lie not shown up when she did. Raising a stiff brow at the following words, the reddish woman sneered at the thought. “Alessia is my family, and as extensions of their mother as are those children. No one can take that from me, no one.” She could feel slight panic welling in her throat, threating to choke her, but there was firm resolution in her words.

“I don’t condone how they got here. Nor do I accept your relationship with my Alessia.” She huffed, still angry about the predicament that she had waltzed into. Frustrated that her life had fallen apart since her knock-on hells door. “But…” She conceded, hesitating, “For her sake, and the sake of our children, I don’t have a choice. Despite everything Alessia and I have been through, you have the greater claim on her life and the children.” It broke her heart to admit, and she dropped her gaze, her voice trailing to a whisper. And even though Rosalie had the greater claim on Alessia’s heart, she had to share her body with Kavik. “I can see —” Swallowing thickly she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, “I can see that she has feelings for you, and I don’t get why. But I’m willing to try.” There was a grudging tone to her meek voice, but at least the attempt was there.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 14, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 14, 2019, 01:26 AM
RE: the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 14, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 15, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 15, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 21, 2019, 11:37 PM