Swiftcurrent Creek the price of your greed
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He didn't even have to wait for later; he definitely regretted his words right now. He had only been thinking about how this all would affect him and the children, not even once stopping to consider what it might be like for her. And then her second statement seized his heart and lungs, his ability to breath gone for a few seconds as her words conjured memories of Liri at the borders the day she had found him and the way her face crumpled when he told her what he had done. He deflated some, unable to remain fierce in the face of his shameful mistakes. He closed his eyes and released a heavy exhale. When he opened them once more, it was to find Rosalie directly in front of him. Kavik pulled his head back a little, startled some by the closeness but face holding only an expression of utter remorse. He had taken his own insecurities out on her, and it was completely unfair.

He swallowed hard before speaking. I am sorry, Rosalie, he offered first, wanting to calm her just as much as he wanted to apologize for his insensitive words. It was unfair of me to imply that you have no place here or that you're any less the children's parent than I am. His gaze sought hers, hoping to show how sincere he was in his words. You do belong here. I just think we need some time to get used to being in each other's lives, the alpha explained next. Again, I am sorry for what I said, he reiterated, his words quieter than any others he had spoken before and heavy with his guilt. Once more he had hurt someone with his mistakes, and he was beginning to wonder if it was something he could ever stop doing.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 14, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 14, 2019, 01:26 AM
RE: the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 14, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 15, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 15, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 23, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 27, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by Rosalie - April 04, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - April 04, 2019, 10:47 PM