Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
83 Posts
Ooc —
she silent at the woman's words, though nods in agreement. she's tired of dragging the stench everywhere she goes, and so badly wants the ugly wound rememdied as quickly as possible. she'd like her tail back, too, but there's no hope of that and she doesn't plan on wasting thought on thing that'll never happen. the woman's gaze didn't try to find the ugly mess of her tail, which she was glad for.

Vuk answered without hesitation, charging ahead now that the conversation had begun. (on a slightly iffy start, but begun all the same) "I'm Vuk. I can hunt, and, um, I'm good at telling stories." heat rose to her cheeks once more. it was a stupid skill, and she'd only mentioned it because her father had praised her for it. it was hardly going to provide anything for the pack, and for a second she was at a loss - did she have useful to offer at all? she ought to have thought this through. "I'm a fast learner. If there's something you need done, I can do it." oh, fantastic. she ought to have thought this through, first.
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM