Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
he assumed Treason wanted it to be as harmless as possible. for the pack and for her own sanity. he could see that allowing a wolf with sustaining injuries into the community was almost seen as a weakness. it would waste precious resources that were recovering from the winter. Baelfire didn't answer at first, marching over to where the girl was and viewing her tail from his spot at the edge of the water. he couldn't see very well, but the current was washing away impurities. from what he could see where large bite marks, mangled and feral.

he would pause.

"someone bit your tail off, didn't they?" there was no 'fixing' that. he couldn't magically give her a new tail. it was too small to be a bear even if the bites were large. it had to have been another wolf. how vile. it was almost something his people would do when seizing victory in combat. he'd shift his gaze back to Treason "infection takes time to heal. the mouth cares a lot of germs. it wasn't treated right away, this injury" he tried to explain it'd take time for the girl to recover "she'll need to be monitored. fever could set in, an infection could spread to other parts of her body."

Baelfire would sigh heavily. this wasn't going to be easy. "if she's come to join, I advise bringing her back to camp right away. set up a den for her close to mine. I can watch her. treat her" it was Treason's call, for she was the beta. to the girl, he'd call back. "you can get out now. come here, and I can see it better."
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Baelfire - March 28, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM