Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Baelfire did not bat an eye at the other's self-amputation. to be frank, he would have suggested it to prevent further damage. though sometimes - okay a lot of the time - people would flinch at the mention of someone cutting off a part of them. better the girl loses her tail over a limb. perhaps he had seen his share of violent acts and was not phased by it. Treason would blink and move on from it. at least the girl had the balls to do it. "I'd bury that outside Lost Creek Hollow..." was all he could mutter at first.

his evergreen eyes saw the stump, the festering once-tail now a chunk of flesh. the smell would attract predators if not scavengers. the last thing the pack needed in spring was to compete for food. Baelfire would continue on now after a small shake. "I still need to watch for signs of fever and profound bleeding after I apply the herbal mixture." amputation fixed a lot of things, true, but the infection could have spread long before it was done. Treason suggested the girl - Vuk - assist him after she was better. exercise could do wonders for treatment.

"fine with me" he'd add to the beta, turning back to his new patient. he'd walk over to her and press against her side for support back to camp. "c'mon then" he wasn't going to let her struggle all the way back. "lean on me when you need to. I'll take her to a den so she can rest" he would add to Treason. she could leave now if she wanted; her work was done. his work was just beginning.
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Baelfire - March 29, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM