Ankyra Sound burn that bridge when you come to it
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
questions would always come, and she was quite prepared to deal with them. her voice was always keen to avoid stupidity, yet the people did pose decent enough ones. so perhaps not as foolish as she assumed they would be. pale gaze shifted to the large man as he approached, questioning her skills as a healer. "I have extensive knowledge of plant-life" perhaps being direct had given her time. "and other such medical practices. how to set the bone, treating infection, amputation if need be."

gaze traveled next to the salt-glazed woman. "or if you have a mind" she would pause, a rare chuckle breaking through "I may poison your foes" she allowed that to hang in the air for a few seconds before addressing the second question. "I merely wanted to see if this was an active community. if patrols did not come by, I would seek an audience in another place. there is no point in joining a pack when they fail to address outsiders when one sees them." perhaps the others saw the sense in this. perhaps not. Huntington did not feel like raising her voice to call to anyone. she gave that half-excuse instead.
2/5 1/5
focus on medicine, healing, toxins, etc
huntington is a v condescending character so do not be offended by her
ic does not reflect my own personal feelings toward you ooc
Messages In This Thread
burn that bridge when you come to it - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - March 30, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - March 31, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Huntington - March 31, 2019, 10:38 AM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - April 02, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - April 02, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - April 04, 2019, 06:38 PM