Ankyra Sound burn that bridge when you come to it
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"risky, yes" Huntington would agree quietly, though her pale eyes had a spark of amusement and glee "brash, perhaps" her encounter at Diaspora was still fresh on the mind. it was an odd mix of entertainment and disappointment. though she was easily disappointed all the time "I had gone to another pack previously. words exchanged between myself and another. perhaps I still ride the 'high' that came with telling another being to go pleasure themselves" she would gift a rare chuckle, dark and low. "I do not shy from conflict, though I am no warrior."

perhaps it was best to be upfront about such a thing. "I will be your medic. I will fix you should your enemies scratch deep enough. I will defend myself if they assault me, yet I will not ride on the frontlines to a blown horn" the woman felt she had spoken more these past days than any other life she had lived. though it was, again, important to clarify. she was not a warrior. she was not for battle. yet she did not turn her head at war. she merely reveled in it. "I understand if that is not what you desire from me, however."

she had no problem taking her business someplace else if they rejected her.
2/5 1/5
focus on medicine, healing, toxins, etc
huntington is a v condescending character so do not be offended by her
ic does not reflect my own personal feelings toward you ooc
Messages In This Thread
burn that bridge when you come to it - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - March 30, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - March 31, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - April 02, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Huntington - April 02, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - April 02, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - April 04, 2019, 06:38 PM