Arrow Lake she's intimidating and brooding
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
yes, blodreina replies to his first question. for as long as i can remember that's all i ever wanted to be. in my birth pack there were different ... blodreina struggles for the first time in a very long time to grasp to the common equivalent of a word and eventually settles on one, tiers for each trade. i became a gona when i earned the mercenary trade which was the first tier for mercenary. from there i desired to become my heda's cheka — the commander's bodyguard. i had to have my guardian specialty and to bear the rank i had to beat her in combat. i was her cheka for a while — it seemed like a thousand lifetimes ago now. but it wasn't enough. i earned my tactician specialty and eventually became wanlida ...the bringer of death. there's a smirk of fondness upon the kru's lips, laced with bittersweet as it was.

blodreina offers him a slightly quizzical look as he admits that even though it is his pack that the way of life here is new to him too. she found it strange and unexpected, that they share that sort of kinship. there was a part of blodreina that yearns for the past ...but she knows she can't afford to look back, to want what she had turned her back to. she'd made her choice, unapologetically, and all she can do now is go forward. thank you. you and yours have been very generous. especially given the fact that they'd had every right to turn her ( and aure ) away. it does not go unappreciated. she feels the need to say. i'll adjust. she's confident when she tells him that, knowing that with time she'll find her niche here.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
she's intimidating and brooding - by RIP Blodreina - March 29, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by Stigmata - April 04, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by RIP Blodreina - April 06, 2019, 04:39 AM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by Stigmata - April 30, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by Stigmata - May 11, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by RIP Blodreina - May 12, 2019, 04:24 AM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by Stigmata - June 05, 2019, 11:42 PM