Cerulean Cape bury me as it pleases you, lover
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
He wonders if inside her stomach nestles his children, but when he moves to greet her as she returns to the coast, he does not ask. If she was — he figures she will notify  him and thus the proper arrangements would be made. But breeching the subject as if he expected it to be true would potentially give her the wrong idea, as if he desired another set of small beings to run around after. An idea he was opposed against but would nonetheless embrace if it truly was to be written permanently into their future.   

“Where have you been?” The question is prosed as Vaati runs his snout through the mane of her back, through the dotted constellations that seemed to mimick the night above. He did not like that she wandered so far for days at a time, but he also understood the innate need to roam for he too had experienced it following his departure from Blackfeather Woods. For that reason alone, Vaati would not stop her from doing what she needed to do — nor did he think she would ever allow him to.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
bury me as it pleases you, lover - by Cassiopeia - April 01, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: bury me as it pleases you, lover - by Vaati - April 01, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: bury me as it pleases you, lover - by Cassiopeia - April 02, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: bury me as it pleases you, lover - by Vaati - April 02, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: bury me as it pleases you, lover - by Cassiopeia - April 07, 2019, 08:55 AM
RE: bury me as it pleases you, lover - by Vaati - April 12, 2019, 08:09 PM