Ankyra Sound when the dry bones dance with the timbrel and lyre
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
she moves purposefully towards the distant crash of the sea, but mostly to distract from the slow march of bile up her throat. @Vaati moves at her side, and she will not allow the queasiness she's ignored every time it's reared its ugly head to win now, with him here. her muzzle lifts a fraction and stiffens, but she continues her steady march, with a side-glance at him.  "tell me of this place?" she's made her decision based on location and his presence, but she can't wander around with no idea of the workings of the pack.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
He does not leave her side. “To the east lied our enemies -- Drageda. They ran.” It is something he takes pride in, though he had very little part in making it a reality. Upon noticing the cliff wolves disappearing scent, Vaati had begun to live enjoyably again for they had been a troublesome wart on his back since his days before Rusalka. Their presence would not be missed. “That way is the sea.” He nods in the direction of the crashing waves. Truthfully, he did not know what else to say for geography was not something he had paid close attention to in the last few months since his joining. There had been bigger fish to fry.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
he offers information, but not the kind she'd hoped for. it is interesting to note that their might is so strong that their enemies flee, but with all things, she does not her firm belief in Rusalka's supposed prowess without knowing the entire story. "and of your pack mates?" she wants to know who to watch out for, who stands out in Vaati's mind. the woman does not plan on spending long at the bottom of the packs hierarchy, but before she leaves it, she must know better her packmates and their relations. it will take time, but in the moment, she has patience.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.