Sun Mote Copse My love is a planet revolving your heart
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
<3 Feel free to skip me!
Ever since Weejay had first opened her eyes, she was always in motion. Fortunately for her parents, Weejay's limbs were too stumpy to carry her far. Most times she just played fluffy bumper-cars with Elfie, or watched the shadows flicker across the wall in fascination.

Today there was a new sensation, as she was ushered out of the den. Following her mother wide-eyed with her tail bobbing, Weejay froze as her eyes fixed on the foreign blaze of a shaft of sunshine crossing their path. She looked first to her mother for confidence, and then back to the golden glow -- lowering her head, the girl gave a fierce little growl and pounced on the beam, her ears flopping as she spun round and round trying to pin the elusive sunshine beneath her feet.

Her assault on the evasive sunshine was paused as Eljay nuzzled her head: looking up inquisitively and forgetting her war against the shiny, Weejay delivered a delighted squeal before romping over to Eljay's tail -- this was another one of the elusive enemies in Weejay's kingdom, and subduing it required her full attention.
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Wildfire - April 10, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 10, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Weejay - April 13, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 24, 2019, 06:57 AM