Sun Mote Copse My love is a planet revolving your heart
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
Weejay had landed on Eljay's tail with what she assumed was a mighty thud that ought to subdue just about anything; with a victorious puppy-grumble, she was on the ground besides the tail, her mouth clumsily open in an attempt to bite down on her new toy.

Except her new toy was proving to put up quite a fight -- it wriggled out of her grasp with a powerful snake, and she abruptly rose from the ground with dirt still clinging to her fur as she pounced on her quarry again. This time she clung tight as Eljay wagged his tail, the movement eliciting a tiny war-cry from the girl as she was flung around by his tail's strength. "Raaaarr!!" Weejay kept to her game with life-or-death purpose, oblivious to her sleeping brother and her mother for the time being. Had she known Elfie's defenses were temporarily weakened, she probably would have laid seige to him, too.
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Wildfire - April 10, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 10, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 24, 2019, 06:57 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Weejay - April 25, 2019, 12:08 PM