Stone Circle E is for Easter F is for Fertility
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He nodded, confirming that Lily was indeed who Valette thought she was. "Yeah...I'm glad that our children will grow together" he said brightly. He hadn't had pups his age to grow with though he definitely had enjoyed following Keoni around and he had considered Nikai a friend. 

The fact that she had thought Dawn dead didn't actually surprise him. Everyone had, everyone except for him. "She did vanish. Everyone thought she was probably dead except for me. I'm glad i never lost hope" he said though there was a ton of hidden emotions that said all was not entirely well with the reunion. He had made good with her and she had known that Aliac was pregnant so...why hadn't she come to stop by? Was he the only one who wanted to stay close to everyone? "I havent seen her in some time...I should probably try to visit her too" he said. He was glad when the topic changed to Easthollow and his expression changed to a shocked confusion at the mention of her kids leaving. It had never occurred to him that there would be a day when his tiny newborn children would be as big as he was and would leave him "Thats...good. And sad...I think I'm scared of that day happening to me now" he said and gave a weak sort of laugh. Nikai was here...that brought him up short. "Nikai? Would you mind if I step in just for a few moments to say hello? Its been so long" he asked hopefully, his tail wagging behind him. 

Is Nikai still active? Also if you wanna wrap this up with your post you can <3
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 14, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 14, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by RIP Valette - April 17, 2019, 05:20 AM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 17, 2019, 03:20 PM
!!!! - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2019, 03:46 AM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - May 19, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - May 24, 2019, 03:21 PM