Lost Creek Hollow I can't assault her before I tell her I love her
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
They were growing so fast. It was Liffey's second litter, so she should've known already this was the case. And she did, really, but she still felt blind-sided by the sight of her little ones toddling around the den on their stubby legs, getting into as much trouble as they could. She sighed wistfully as she watched them now, @Sionnach and @Tiarnach clambering over @Aengus as though he were a mountain to claim while @Eshe dozed in the corner.

Speaking of kids who grew up too fast, there was one now. Liffey's ears perked at her older daughter's voice and she lifted her head with a smile. "Hi there, princess," she said, gesturing with her muzzle to welcome the girl in. The den they had carved out was sizeable to easily fit them all. Rannoch was a sizeable wolf on his own, but it was more due to the fact that Liffey preferred to live in a palace. Something more suited for the Frostfur royalty that they were.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't assault her before I tell her I love her - by Liffey - April 20, 2019, 11:25 AM