Arrow Lake strode through the gates, defiant in every stride
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina gives a thoughtful twitch of her ear as ingram assures her that carrying and then bringing forth new life was plenty of contribution. she doesn't necessarily agree ā€” her idea of contributing is much more than just growing and then pushing new life from her body ...but she eventually relents to a non-verbal agreement with his words. new life was important to a pack and it wasn't like pups stayed small and helpless forever. they, too, would reach a point where they could contribute. doesn't feel like i'm doing that much. but that was likely because she'd gone from being super active to a serious decrease of activity and had serious limitations put on what she could do.

i was thinking maybe we could name one praimfaya, she laughs softly. it is fierce in both sound and meaning. 'face-melting death' is roughly what it translates to. maybe she wasn't the best at this baby naming thing ...but in her defense it's not like she'd ever considered the day she'd have to pick out names for her babes. her smirk turns to a wistful sigh then. i like ragnilde, too. sort of a nod to my family line, i suppose. his name was ragnar and my mother ā€” his daughter ā€” adored him. she explains. it was almost weird, she thinks, how she has more or less stepped into gyda's pawprints left behind ...without the title. are there any names you like? she asks him, then, valuing both him and any name suggestions he might have to offer.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: strode through the gates, defiant in every stride - by RIP Blodreina - May 05, 2019, 03:20 PM