Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
"I do have a backbone, I'd just rather not see it pulled out through my mouth is all," Cadeau told the white female with some humor mixed in her words when she brought up her possible submissive nature. Did weariness translate into being spineless? Cadeau hadn't thought that but perhaps out in the wilderness here it did. Cadeau listened politely and intently to her when she began to explain a fighting technique she could use, the halfling humming thoughtfully. "That is a good strategy there, miss. I'm pretty small and lanky so usually I do a ton of ducking and weaving when someone tries stirring up dung with me. Try and jerk them around a bit before striking." She nodded her head idly.

At her offer of teaching her more fighting moves, she couldn't help but look surprised. Illidan was teaching her stuff through out their journey but perhaps more sources of knowledge could be beneficial. Besides, she would like to see the surprise on her partner's face if she managed to pull the wool over his eyes for once. The thought made her smile, cheeky. 

"That'd be pretty cool, not going to lie." She paused when she realized she hadn't gotten a name. "I'm Cadeau, who are you anyway?"

She turned her attention when the female spoke of men and issues to well the man himself the topic sparked from. Cadeau being too young for what this season of new life brought wasn't very sure what this male's intent was beyond a friendly hello maybe, the yearling casting her eyes to the stranger when he suddenly cut into the conversation of the two ladies.

"If you count cut lips and bloody noses fun, then sure," Cadeau said with a careless shrug. She however didn't miss the bravado in his tone and she smirked a bit to tease. "Don't need to go breaking pretty faces though, now do we?" She was hardly interested however and made it clear with how she stood, face wrinkling up. She hadn't the time to humor boys, season or no season. Cadeau turned back to the female wolf as she awaited a name and reply.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM