Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
"Don't worry, I didn't think that," Cadeau told the white wolf with a smile. "Or at least, I was only guessing you meant it in a teaching kinda way." She nodded her head, not offended at all by the statement prior. She had a hunch it was only said with the best intentions, even if it made Cadeau need to think harder on how she presented herself to foes in the future.

She listened to the older female go on to agree that being smaller and slighter in build could be an advantage in a fight, causing Cadeau to puff up with some pride. Cadeau had her fair share of street fights as a youngster before she began to back off later on in life to try and control her instincts, as well as her reputation her half wolf heritage burdened her with. Being speedy and slippery was a benefit, she knew it helped when she was caught in that fight with 'the beast', even if in the end it was a fight she lost. What mattered was she lived to fight another day at least.

"True that," Cadeau barked in reply, seeing they had a common ground in their smaller statures. Her focus turned to the male as she spoke to him, explaining what happened that caused Tundra to nearly treat Cadeau as a threat to her. "Yeah, just a small misunderstanding. I probably should have announced myself instead of lurked around. I'm sorry for that, Tundra." She gave an apologetic smile to the white wolfess. 

"Now my next question is... who are you?" Cadeau squinted curiously at the stranger male, it seemed like his presence was making Tundra uncomfortable and Cadeau, picking up on that, was quick to try and see if she could worm out any legitmate danger from him beyond well... bad courtship tactics she guessed. She wasn't familiar enough with the opposite sex to really get a gauge for what was supposed to be happening here. "Isn't it kinda rude walking up to two ladies and not offer up a name, fella?" She cocked her head to the side, voice leveled and keeping polite, she didn't want to be needlessly uncouth to anyone.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM