Moonspear Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
A threatening thunder rumbled in the distance, but even from down there Eilonwy could still feel the shock wave ripple down the slopes of Moonspear. The eerie wind only helped Eilonwy's lonely thoughts feel colder, as if things were about to get much darker. She was invisible, disposable and pretty much useless, so there was no reason for her to believe that she would last long within Moonspear's ranks if she didn't make an effort at making herself useful. But alas, anyone could tell it was about to rain.

The boy took her by surprise, and the already sensitive nerves that Eilonwy had been building up through her eerie forecasting session jumped on her as his voice sounded behind her. She collected herself as best as she could to address him, but it was clear through her eyes that she wasn't prepared for conversation. I was.. Uhm... I was just looking at the clouds. she admitted, feeling cornered by his stern demeanor. It might rain tonight, she added shyly, almost stuttering. What an omen.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Arcturus - April 24, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Eilonwy - April 29, 2019, 05:08 PM