Sunbeam Lair I'm counting UFOs
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He could not place the familiar scent at first, but it was enough to pull him from the ground into a sitting position, gaze searching the area around him until they landed on the familiar form of Aure. He grew uneasy faced with the reminder of what he had deserted, and he got to his feet, preparing to leave until she spoke. The words were in Trigedasleng, and although they were somewhat jumbled, he thought he could make out the gist of what she had intended to say. He froze, a frown forming on his face as he grew confused by her words. Why do you apologize? he asked. He was the one that had left--had abandoned his pack and his duty to go in search of his identity and self-worth. So then why was she sorry? I am the natrona here, he said dejectedly, turning his face from her to hide his pained expression. His treachery often plagued his thoughts in times of quiet when there was a lack of distractions. He knew he wouldn't go back and change his decision, but that didn't keep the stifling guilt from slowly eating away at his heart. Maybe one day, he could learn to accept things and move on but for now, he found it hard, at times, to think of anything else.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
I'm counting UFOs - by Eastwood - April 24, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I'm counting UFOs - by Andraste - April 24, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: I'm counting UFOs - by Eastwood - April 25, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: I'm counting UFOs - by Andraste - April 25, 2019, 07:11 AM