Stavanger Bay 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
Since his last exploration, Pheiros had stayed closer to the den, often preferring to sleep and play outside. Mom had been gone from the den for considerably longer than he was used to, as well as his brother and sister, and he was beginning to grow confused by the sudden absence of his family. Luckily, who he now knew as dad was never far, and the golden boy looked forward to the many times a day that he would get his regurgitated meal from his similarly-colored caretaker. @Sentinel had just been here not that long ago, and Pheiros knew it would be a little while before he returned. So, faced with a lot of free time, he inspected the area around the densite, searching for anything new or out of place. It was better than sitting around wondering what he had done to drive his family away. 

Light glinting off something partially buried in the ground caught his attention and, thankful for the distraction, he bounded over to investigate. Using his only mildly coordinated paws, he began to dig at the area until he uncovered a strange object. It wasn't like the round, hard things of varying sizes he often played with that dad had informed him were called rocks. This was different; it was smooth on one side and hollow on the other. He settled on the ground, holding the treasure between his front paws. The pup inspected it with his nose a little but decided it smelled pretty much the same as any of the rocks he had played with before. Whatever it was, it was clear that it also made a good chew toy, and he quickly went to work digging his little baby teeth into the hard surface.

AW! tag for reference
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Pheiros - April 26, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Rannveig - April 27, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Pheiros - June 19, 2019, 05:00 PM