Swiftcurrent Creek look [m]e in my eyes
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Upon waking yesterday, the girl had known that something was strange. She felt off, and she couldn’t place the feeling, the pit of her stomach churned in an unfamiliar sensation. Unsure of herself, she ventured away from the den, not wanting to be around the babies while feeling wrong.

It was precisely at this moment that she awoke, for once she was alone. Looking around the small hollow she had sniffed out, she missed the warmth of @Alessia near, and the steady breathing of @Kavik keeping watch. Thinking of the children, she was suddenly reminded of the females of Spiritlight, and their ramblings of the heat. Was this what this was? She hadn’t really cared to listen, but now she wished she had.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
She stirs at the sound of footsteps, the hint of a familiar scent mixed with her lover's; unmistakable even as it fades. Warmth coils in her belly even before she fully wakes, and consciousness brings immediate intoxication. She untangles herself gently from their children, rising without a second thought to follow Rosalie's trail. Her lover's heat is something she'd never given any thought to — but she isn't surprised to find it nothing short of intoxicating. Impatience lights a sudden fire in her veins, and her pace increases until she catches sight of the red woman — and the air leaves her lungs all at once.
Rosalie, It slips from her unbidden and breathless as she halts, voice thick with emotion and desire. You're — You're in heat, she tries to say, but her voice cracks slightly and she swallows hard, taking a few steps closer. So beautiful. More than anything, she wants to touch her — to wrap herself around her lover and lose herself in the curves of her lean body. But something stops her. Fear, perhaps; fear that it will not be the same, that Rosalie will no longer be satisfied with her. So she waits, heart racing and limbs trembling, for some sort of confirmation — a sign that she is wanted.
"Common" | "French"
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He come to the den late from a patrol the night before to find only Alessia and the children. His first thought was to be concerned that something was wrong since she never spent a night away from the family, but he quickly pushed it away, comforting himself with the reassurance that she was probably just restless and patrolling like he often did. He eventually fell asleep, fully expecting her to be there in the morning but when he woke, she was still gone. He rose to his feet, a quick scan of the den assuring him that the children were all accounted for and still sleeping. Worry pushed to the surface of his mind once more, this time stronger and impossible to logic away. Alessia was missing from the group of sleeping puppies as well, and it only increased his anxiety. He couldn't shake that feeling that something was wrong. 

He moved to the den opening and looked around outside, militant gaze finding nothing out of place. But he caught the fresh scent of his mate, and he wanted to follow it. He would have to leave the children alone, and it went against every protective part of him, but he had to at least search the immediate area for some peace of mind. He stepped from the den and began to track Alessia through the trees, comforted by the fact that the den was at least well hidden from those who weren't familiar with its exact location. Halfway into the trail, he picked up the faint scent of Rosalie and hastened his pace, eager to figure out what was going on. 

When he reached the hollow that was thick with both women's fresh scents, he froze--Rosalie's scent was painted with a familiar, enticing aroma; it was similar to when his mate had been in heat only it held the distinctly different tone of Rosalie. He wasn't sure what to do; surely they had heard him approach or at the very least, scented his presence. He couldn't help but be reminded of his first time with Alessia, and panic made him try to force down the part of himself that was drawn to the scent of Rosalie's heat--try to ignore the burning in his stomach that seemed to be spreading regardless of how much he wanted to avoid hurting either of them.
I'm no good without you
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

She hadn’t realized exactly what she needed until Alessia arrived. A whine escaped Lie as she turned toward her lover, approaching slowly. She was unsure of the sudden desire that sparked deep within her, igniting the simmering flame she had felt since yesterday. Her breath hitched, and she reached for Alessia, wanting to be wrapped in her embrace. “Alessia.” The red woman sighed, all to glad to see the one she trusted more than anything.

“I’ve never felt this way before, I’m so confused.” Pressing herself against Alessia earnestly, Lie hoped that finally she could feel safe. Another sensual whine crossed her lips, her tail sweeping against the dry dirt beneath their paws.

Kavik’s scent wafted toward the pair as he approached. He seemed apprehensive, not at all the strong leader that sauntered around the territory. Rosalie felt conflicted, her conversation with Liri still on the for front of her mind. And yet there was another yearning deep down, an instinctual pull for him to be near. Her heart hammered against her chest as she waited for the man to approached. Her green gaze searched Alessia’s looking for guidance, she had done this before, where Lie had not. What was she supposed to feel? What should she do?
1/5
5/5

272 Posts
Ooc —
It's your heat, She murmurs, low and soothing as she melts into the embrace. Relief floods her, and her mate's arrival goes unnoticed at first. For a few moments, she's silent, pressing soft kisses to her lover's neck in silent worship — but Rosalie's questioning gaze does, eventually, catch her attention. Kavik's presence registers, and her gaze drifts to him as her head lifts, hackles just barely prickling. Mine, she thinks, preparing to snarl at him — but then she realizes she doesn't know whether the thought is in reference to her husband or her lover, and the tension melts from her. Kavik, Her tone is inviting, demeanor shifting in a heartbeat, and she beckons him closer. They are both hers, after all, and she sees no reason to keep them from one another.
"Common" | "French"
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The invitation was not what he expected to happen; things had calmed between he and Rosalie, and they had all fallen into a routine with the pups; they were a family, but he hadn't ever considered that Alessia would want to share. He took a few tentative steps forward but when a deep inhale filled his nostrils with Rosalie's scent, he closed the remaining distance without anymore hesitation. 

He touched his nose to his mates cheek before moving to lie behind Rosalie, offering a gentle nip to her ear as he settled on the ground. He began to nibble gently just below her ear, slowly making his way down her neck. The mixture of hers and his mate's scents in the air made it painfully difficult to be patient, but he kept himself under control for now. He didn't want to rush her into anything; this should all be completely at her pace, and he was happy to give her whatever time she needed.
I'm no good without you
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

heat. Realization dawned on the woman, and she was suddenly scared and unsure. But Alessia seemed so confident, her scent intoxicating. And despite her reservations, Kavik’s very presence pulled at her instinct in a way she had never been drawn to him before. Alessia calls him toward them and Lie relaxes. Alessia would never hurt her.

She couldn’t help the slight step back, although dwarfed by his two large ones. He was suddenly in her space, “I—” She stumbled on her words, not able to think in coherent sentences. Rational thought fled her, and Alessia’s nose against her cheek, and Kavik nipping at her ear broke whatever restraint she had. “Alessia.” She murmured once more, and surprising, “Kavik” fell from her lips.
1/5
5/5

272 Posts
Ooc —
Sex happened and babies were made and stuff. The end.
"Common" | "French"