Shadewood Caught like a fly In a web of your lies
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
with each passing breath, a new stone was being placed on top of him. each word that came out of takara’s mouth wrapped around his throat and closed his windpipe. it was clear what she was doing. she wanted issun to lie still and watch her tear apart everything he worked for. his wife, his son.she had broken. but he hadn’t. he’d rather die then let this mistake tear him away from his family.

that’s what that boy is. a mistake. issun refused to claim him. he was not his son, nor would he ever be his son. that’s what he’d been repeating to himself after that fateful day. it warped his mind to the point that he believed this to be true. so he took great offense minori’s accusation.

how could you say that?” his voice was level, but there was an undeniable flame in it, sparked by stress and desperation. “how could you even begin to think that?” takara and the children faded from existence. it was dark. there were only two souls in this place. “you are my one and only, i thought that was clear. but i guess not, since you want to assume i’ve fucked around behind your back. with my own damn friend.” he gestures in her direction, but does not make the effort to look. “are you still scared she’ll take me away from you? is that it? well my feelings haven’t changed. i love you not her. i wouldn’t even dream of doing anything with her.
Messages In This Thread
Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Takara - April 29, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Orochi - April 29, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 29, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by RIP Issun - May 09, 2019, 08:46 PM