Ankyra Sound i sing in greek
there is only silence
37 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
I read that pups usually get their hearing first so.. my little one gets very garbled sounds.. nothing clear.. and you get two seeing puppies!
Sounds had come first, strange and garbled. Nothing was really clear as her tiny dark ears untucked from her skull,  she could not move them but her mothers voices were actually easy to tell apart. One had a more sing song voice to her and the other more gruff, the deeper voice usually played with her. It was the one that had flipped her over and prodded at her belly days before.

Today was the second time she had opened those dark rimmed eyes but this time, she kept them open. This time she blinked her watery gaze as a garbled sound of a squeak came, a sound of surprise? She was getting a tiny bit better with emotional sounds, and she could tell by his slightly lower sounding.. well.. sound that it was one of her brothers. She blinked then, no sound coming as the blurry gaze fell on his much lighter form. Her legs kicked weakly and brought her to him, others seemed to be awake as well. Her sisters.

A sharper sound came, the singimg mother, she was the lighter one and she had only noted this when her eyes tirely opened the first time before closing her world in darkness once more. Now she moved weakly. Closer to the brother that like her, could see.. in a way. Her nose touching each sibling in turn as she finally reached Sarab. Her mouth aiming to close around his tail before trying to pull at him, a meager vibration coming from her throat. A very pitiful growl.
Messages In This Thread
i sing in greek - by Scarab - April 28, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: i sing in greek - by Clementine - April 29, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Erzulie - May 02, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Scarab - May 04, 2019, 05:01 AM
RE: i sing in greek - by Nieve - May 04, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Erzulie - May 06, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Marisol - May 09, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Erzulie - June 01, 2019, 04:15 PM