Swiftcurrent Creek a lot of wait and see and too many maybes
120 Posts
Ooc —
marten had stayed back, just for a moment, before deciding he wanted to support his aunt laurel in this endeavor. the tension they'd had in the past didn't matter here, marten would still forever support his family. he kissed his mama and took off after the brown fae, ears flicked forwards. he approached submissively, head low and tail waving between his legs. he came a few steps behind laurel, dipping his head in respectful greeting. when attention was turned on him, assumedly, marten offered a clear response, "my name's marten. i'm good at huntin' and i want to learn to heal." marten was unsure if this had ever been something he'd shared with his family, but it was true. if marten could heal, he could help. nevermind the implication of healing that was with the body, marten also wanted to heal the mind. it seemed all the wolves he was surrounded by were broken, and he just didn't know how to help. but he'd learn.

he fell silent again, merely stating his name and offering before letting laurel take the reins -- as she always did.
Messages In This Thread
a lot of wait and see and too many maybes - by Laurel - April 28, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: a lot of wait and see and too many maybes - by Marten - May 03, 2019, 09:23 AM