Lost Creek Hollow you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey grinned at both his words and the look of appreciation on his face as he gazed at her. She often felt so uncomfortable in her own skin, so awkward, so... lacking. Yet he'd always had this incredible power to make her feel right at home. It was like he filled the gap where her own self-confidence ended and made her feel whole. He made her feel strong, and brave. He made her feel capable, like there was nothing she couldn't do so long as she had him.

He was in the good boy club for sure.

She gave him an affectionate, sympathetic smile and gave a quick kiss to the paw he poked at her chin. "Aww, you poor thing. I can give you a break if you ever need it," she quipped with a grin, nuzzling against his paw with a little purr. She paused thoughtfully for a moment before continuing, this time with a more serious tone. "I do mean that, you know," she said, "Between dad duties, husband duties, and now you being the only capable leader of the pack. If there's some way I can help with the burden... I want to."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis. - by Liffey - May 01, 2019, 07:14 PM