Sheepeater Cliff What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Strand had gone looking for Padma a week ago, but it had taken her this long to find her. Partly because she was terrible at tracking and partly because, despite her worry over her friend, she loathed the thought of leaving her island behind. What if she returned and that pack that had been there before had returned? She didn’t want to think about such things. It just depressed her. Besides, as big of an asshole as she was, she still had a heart somewhere deep down. Padma had been her friend almost from the beginning and it wasn’t like the younger girl to just wander off without saying anything, especially not for so long.

It was with great trepidation and horror that Strand ran up to the shape lying on the ground. She immediately noticed the missing ear. The smell of blood was strong in the air. Strand whimpered and attempted to nudge her friend. “Padma,” she said, her voice a terrified moan. Her throat was constricted with emotion. “You’ll… you’ll be okay. I…” She would what? She didn’t know the first thing about healing wounds. What had… what had that male helped her with? He had… pressed something into her shoulder wound to keep it from bleeding. She looked around frantically and began to tear grass up with her teeth. “I can… stop the bleeding.” Maybe.
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
Messages In This Thread
RE: What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly? - by Strand - May 01, 2019, 11:50 PM