Arrow Lake men crawled through deserts
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina feels her lips curling into a genuine and almost demure smile as ingram calls them cute, meeting his gaze as a soft heat floods the flesh of her cheeks ( and boy, is she grateful for fur to hide it ). she'd never been the kind to blush over any compliment anyone had paid her ā€” but recalling back, she can't think the last time anyone'd ever called her 'cute' ā€” and reminds herself that she hadn't exactly given anyone a chance to. for a quiet moment, she wonders what it is ingram sees her because all she has ever seen of herself is bloodstained teeth, to the point where she hadn't been so sure there was anything underneath all that ferocity. she'd never given herself a chance to be soft, to discover who lay beneath all that war-torn armor.

she's the cutest. blodreina sighs in agreement, breaking eye-contact with her beau then to look lovingly upon their little wanheda. praimfaya kicks out a paw in her sleep and makes a small coo-ing noise in her slumber. it definitely a stereotypical mom thing to say. didn't every mother on the planet think their babes were the cutest? she looks like my mother, blodreina remarks quietly, unable to remember if she'd already mentioned that to him. my mother was renowned for her fighting skills but also her beauty. blodreina recalls with a soft noise, not unlike my sisters. both freyja and thyri had been beautiful ...and there'd been a brief time when blodreina ( then, eske ) had been jealous of them for it.

i'm ok. i feel a lot more rested now. now that she wasn't close-to and laboring. i feel like i shouldn't but, for many selfish reasons i can't wait until she's old enough to go outside. despite that not all of blodreina's reasons are selfish. it's a big world beyond this den and why shouldn't that world be praimfaya's oyster? and yet, i also dread it. there's a lot more danger out there. the conflicting emotions are quickly becoming what blodreina is internally referring to as the 'nomon paradox'.

how're you doing? she returns the question to him, genuinely curious to see how he's taking all this ā€” though from what she's observed ingram appears to have taken to his role as a father without missing a beat ā€” and on the next breath asks. any new developments with the pack? because she feels a bit out of the loop not being able to patrol ( and she's nosy af like that ).
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
men crawled through deserts - by RIP Blodreina - May 12, 2019, 04:00 AM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by Ingram Sr - May 12, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by RIP Blodreina - May 13, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by Ingram Sr - May 18, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by RIP Blodreina - May 18, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by Ingram Sr - May 19, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by RIP Blodreina - May 20, 2019, 06:26 PM