Arrow Lake Will uphold any old authoritarian rule made up on the fly
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She watched with interest as he obeyed, jumping on it and...well she couldn't call that biting. Gnawing was more like it and the fish comically gave a few weak flops in response, mouth opening wide before it stilled completely. Well...apparently he killed it anyway or the lack of breathable oxygen did, either way she'd let the kid bring it back to his mother. She snorted as he recoiled at the taste of it's scales, a rumble of amusement given as she nodded "Yes. I don't like it much myself though. Do you want to bring it to your mother?" she asked as she stood up, wanting to go elsewhere and hunt now that food had been mentioned. "Tell her how you helped me kill it. She'll be proud" she suggested with a smile her tail wagging slowly. There was some sort of emotion growing inside of her for the small boy, an affection different than any she'd felt before. She would definitely want to spend some more time with him, learning how puppies were while perhaps slipping new information and lessons to him.