Neverwinter Forest it sounds like it's the opposite of normal.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"'Had to,'" Rannoch echoed cheekily; Liffey had made it sound as though Finely had been forced to support her daughter's intended. "But, yeah, you're right—I worried for no reason at all. Your parents are great," he admitted then, bumping his nose to the side of his wife's muzzle. Although he had only met Finley and Elwood on a handful of occasions, Rannoch had always felt as though he was in good company when he was around them. 

Liffey then went on to describe the intricate tunnels that resided under the Caldera, and Rannoch felt suddenly surprised. He was confident he would have remembered hearing about something like this. "I'd love to see the ballroom," Rannoch replied, visualizing what an underground pool of water would look like. "Was it better when you could swim in it?" he wondered, "Or when the water froze over?" 

When asked if Neverwinter Forest had any remarkable landmarks, he shook his head. Although his memory about the forest was limited, Rannoch knew that they didn't have any landmarks that were similar to the one Liffey had described. 

"Uh, I do remember there being a clearing," the memory was fuzzy, but he could recall hunting there once. "There was nothing too special about it, but it was filled with fireflies—it was beautiful." Rannoch kissed the top of her head before speaking again. 

"I'd like to take you there, if you were interested."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: it sounds like it's the opposite of normal. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 07, 2019, 07:50 PM