Larksong Grotto i'm going through changes
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
The pale gona had been busy working on her patrols and mapping this strange little grotto, so when she got wind of something unfamiliar nearby, she came quickly to investigate. Marking up the rest of the forest's edge could wait, she decided, and followed her nose roughly enough until she could find him--a collapsed heap of wolf.

Narrowing her eyes, she pinged him as cause of this all, and came trotting over purposefully. Hei! the Drakru barked out towards the stranger's prone form with her tail swung up tall over her back. Before she got too close, she slowed up to eyeball him warily. She didn't willingly meet a lot of strangers usuall, and he was too unfamiliar to let her guards down about. These lands were far from mastered for her--and what if he was hurt, or ill, or Rusalkan? Thankfully a good sniff at him mostly ruled out that last issue, but there was still a lot she didn't know.

Remembering to mind her common tongue, she had zeroed in on him and hoped he intended to get up soon so she could scope him out better. What are you doing here? She didn't know him, and that was the problem.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going through changes - by Josiah - May 29, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - May 31, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Josiah - May 31, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Dacio - May 31, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - June 01, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Josiah - June 02, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Dacio - June 07, 2019, 04:55 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - June 09, 2019, 11:40 PM