Hushed Willows won't you hear us sing our family song?
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily nodded through this little speech, face suffused in empathy. It's not easy, she murmured. Sometimes, she had to fake it, being on someone's level—but she knew the trials of new parenthood all too well. Been there, done that, still doing that. . . Especially after what happened. You both are doing your best, but things still won't be perfect.

Her eyes were plaintive as she stared at Sunny. Please, let me help, she insisted. My three are getting older, and I've much more free time than before. Let me take some of the burden off yours and Aliac's shoulders. It's what aunts are for, right? At this, she gave him a cheeky smile, and Minnow a conspiratorial wink.

What else is on your mind? she queried, canting her head. She was content to sit and listen all day if need be. Funny, that—that someone so talkative could have grown into such a good listener.

Character development, amirite?

fade this out? <3
Messages In This Thread
won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - May 29, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 02, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 04, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 05, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 13, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 19, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 20, 2019, 09:23 AM