Golden Glade and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Everything had gone all disaster.  Though obviously he didn't know Wildfire nearly as well as most of the others, it wasn't like her death didn't effect him.  At least, directly.  Indirectly, everyone else's sorrow weighed on him -- feeling like somehow he was useless, that it wasn't fair, that he was out of place, other things too.  His ears were basically permanently slicked back at this point as he traveled close to Raven's side.  He kept looking over to her as they traveled, barely paying enough attention to where he was going so he didn't trip over his own paws.  He worried.

When she sat, he did so next to her, reaching out to kiss the top of her head, then her cheek.  Qui looked at Raven with a sort of faintly desperate expression.  She wanted answers, he wanted direction.  He wanted to stop feeling useless and it didn't seem like the world was ever going to let him feel that way.  Something would always go wrong.  Can I do anything for you?  Anything to distract them, to feel like something was being done.  Maybe he should hunt something.  Or he could just sit around and preen her and try to distract her from the world.  Probably wouldn't end up being too effective given how much stuff had piled up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me - by Quixote - June 02, 2019, 02:57 AM