Golden Glade and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
This was one of the cases where the distance he been at from some of the rest of the wolves in the area at was a little bit of an advantage, even if when he looked back at it he felt calloused.  He didn't know if it'd all hit him later or if this was just something he reacted to differently than her. I think so.  But would it end up effecting her more if he said?  He wanted to take her mind off things.  It's a lot to untangle at once.  I don't know what to think about Towhee and Phox.  Maybe it'll be better in the end.  But... The timing.  He didn't mention Wildfire directly, but when his ears tipped back again, it was probably pretty obvious what he was referencing.  Things had just been so busy since she had arrived in the area that he'd never really had a chance to meet Wildfire more than fleetingly.  It hadn't seemed like a rush, really.  Too bad it actually had been.  It was too late to take things back now.  He reached out to Raven, This is when I'm supposed to be here for you.  So let me do that.  He was here for whatever she needed -- a new start, safety, comfort, something.  If he could provide it, he would.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me - by Quixote - June 20, 2019, 02:24 AM