Nova Peak i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Evens equaled bear smash and I rolled 18 sooooo oops

​Huh... You know, bears kinda got bigger the nearer they came nearer to you. Especially when they were real murderous-looking and running full speed. Why hadn't anyone told her that? Yami glanced anxious at Kiwi as the beast began to charge, looking for a cue as to what she ought to do. Her friend merely braced herself, so she did too. But she unfortunately didn't manage to spot it in time when Kiwi dodged seeing as she did it so fast and at the last moment, so Yami just braced, and thus was bashed by a shoulder and slammed to the ground after doing absolutely nothing to prevent or defend against it.

Apparently Kiwi needed to spend more time with her on her warrior training. Yami attempted to relocate the ground beneath her while bodies moved and roars sounded arounded her. Hopefully the bear was distracted because she was seeing stars as she tried to stand again. There was a lot of movement now, and while she knew she ought to do something useful like.. attack, she needed a minute to even locate the bear out of the blurred mass of differently colored fur.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide - by Yami - June 07, 2019, 07:19 PM