Whitefish River Such Small Scenes
133 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the short wait catchin up on classwork before the term ends!
It seemed as if he had no need to look far as a woman approached him with a chirp, various leaves and plant matter hanging from her maw. However, the herbs were not the first thing to draw Tobias' attention. His eyes quickly took note of the scars, but refused to let his eyes linger (that would just be plain rude) and reconnected his gaze with the woman before him. Tobi gave a quick nod in acknowledgment and a charming smile as he returned the greeting, Ma'am--

Before the male could continue he noticed a movement from the corner of his eye and turned his head to see another woman dressed in reds approaching who looked just as excited to be in their presence. Again, he offered a smile and tilted his head down happy to pick up the silence. My apologies for overlooking you Ma'am, I don't suppose you ladies are apart of Evergreen's band? I'm hoping to introduce myself to more of my future packmates. It was a silly question given their scents, not to mention he had seen some familiar faces walking about, but one could never be too sure.
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Such Small Scenes - by Tobias - June 02, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Such Small Scenes - by Síff - June 03, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: Such Small Scenes - by Chai - June 03, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: Such Small Scenes - by Tobias - June 05, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: Such Small Scenes - by Síff - June 06, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Such Small Scenes - by Chai - June 10, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Such Small Scenes - by Tobias - June 11, 2019, 01:32 AM