Blackfeather Woods i've got a little black book with my poems in
65 Posts
Ooc — Java
Thinking about the future should've been uplifting, but it wasn't like Parvati had planned any of this. She'd escaped one life in trying to avoid becoming a wife, only to fall in to another where she was an unwed brood. A brood to a man she had found pleasing in the moment, but nothing more than the carrier of some accidental, bastard children. Had she been a creature of more intense faith, perhaps Parvati would've found further issue with it. For now it took all of her energy to stay calm; talking it out was helping.

It feels like there are so many inside me, she explained with a touch more morbidity than required. Or one fickle creature with many limbs kicking and fighting, demanding to be fed or to be free. They kick so much now, whoever they are... However many there are, but she did hope it would be a small litter, if only for her own health. Maybe four, five... They are certainly active. Parvati lacked any attachment as she spoke of them; they were little aliens feeding off of her, but she wanted to love them. She wanted to be good.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got a little black book with my poems in - by RIP Parvati - June 30, 2019, 04:52 PM