Swiftcurrent Creek so in the clear will appear that black swan
9 Posts
Ooc —
her hawkish gaze and hesitance that follows her question tells falquan that the woman has the wrong idea of why he's looking for aurëwen. admittedly, he isn't capable of looking at himself — except, perhaps, in the distorted ripple of a stream or creek which was not a reliable mirror — but he knows he's riddled with scars. fierce, perhaps. maybe even there is a feral air to him that suggests he is full of bad intentions — and he is ...to anyone who threatens the royal family. falquan draws back though, insulted by the unspoken assumption. i am her mahtanë, he racks his brain for a common translation knowing that even though he could find one it would do a lackluster job of communicating what that simple word otherwise meant to those of rhaesuial. her protector. i have been tasked with being her shield-and-sword since i was born and trained for nothing else. his devotion is bloodborne. his family line: all sentinels, has served hers faithfully and unfalteringly for generations and falquan would not be the one that fails.
romanian
common

do you know what it's like
to be unmade?
Messages In This Thread
RE: so in the clear will appear that black swan - by Falquan - June 15, 2019, 04:57 AM