Wapun Meadow i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Drageda.

Of all she said, that name stood out at the forefront of it all. He remembered the name, the place that claimed the life of his dear friend. The place that he could never return to, not even to reclaim her bones. Unbeknownst to him, his lips curled back to reveal his eye teeth, a snarl working its way up through his throat. “Drageda?” he questioned, body more rigid than ever. Boldly, he took a step towards her, tail lashing. “You and those coast wolves have no business being here. Go away now.” To better translate his frustrations, the male let his jaw fall slack for the sole purpose of then snapping his jaws in her direction, his favourite threat to deliver.

“I don’t help anyone, and definitely not your kind,” he declared. They were murderers, after all. Indirectly, at best, though he saw it differently. Had Kendra never discovered them, perhaps she would still be alive today. And had she never died, well... maybe then he wouldn’t feel the way he does, or had done the things he did and ruined himself at the same time.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce - by Xan - June 08, 2019, 10:00 PM