Wapun Meadow i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Spar thread here: click me!
Roll: 9 (miss) — Hits: 0/5

The revelation did not make his actions cease; Alexander was not the type to give a damn about the standings of others. He thought of himself as being above all those around him, and often acted with that belief fueling him. “Do you think I care what your place is?” he asked, a clear rhetorical. “I couldn’t care less. We aren’t on your land, your pack isn’t with you, so whatever you are to them doesn’t matter to me.” And why should it?

“Are your companions here?” The male glanced one way and then the other, as if looking for someone. “No? Their lack of leniency doesn’t matter.” Unless they suddenly appeared out of nowhere with torches and pitchforks grasped in their jaws, Xan couldn’t care less about what they would or would not allow. Hell, even if they were there, there was little evidence to suggest that he’d give a damn even then.

She tried to continue as she was but, now, the albino was no longer willing. “I was going to let you stay, I only wanted you out of my sight,” he announced, somewhat absentmindedly. “But now? I want you gone and you’re going to leave.” The shift that followed was as swift as a a star whilst falling, and his actions mimicked just that; with little to no warning, Alexander lurched forward, intending to ram his body against her own.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce - by Xan - June 09, 2019, 12:23 AM