Wapun Meadow i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
WHAT A TWIST

What came next was a blur—

One moment, he felt himself to be on the road to victory, then the next he was on the ground—beneath the woman. She said something he didn’t understand, although the words were vaguely familiar and tugged at fading memories, and kept her tail held high. Alexander, ashamed by the outcome of the battle, could do little more than snarl. How had she come out, quite literally, on top? Was he that out of practise, that weighed down, that he could no longer best a wolf, even as spindly as this?

As soon as she removed herself, Alexander was up and taking several steps back, putting space between them. His body never relaxed and the snarl that twisted his face into something unrecognisable never left, either. Fuck off,” he spat in response to her thanks. “Next time, I’ll tear out your throat.” An empty threat, really; he had no intention of ever meeting her again, after all. Without so much as another breath loosed in her direction, the albino turned and took his leave, still simmering, blood boiling.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce - by Xan - June 09, 2019, 10:24 PM