Shadewood This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
@Phex set after the drama

She had pretended not to hear what the girl shouted. She didnt have the patience to explain everything at that moment, not when she had to go check Deku, not when she had to try and see if Issun was bleeding to death. 

But now when she couldn't find Issun and Deku was well, she could handle the internal struggles of the keep. She approached Phex's den, carrying a rabbit for the mother. "Phex? We need to talk" she called out.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex stood, pressing a careful nose over her children. Her ears slicked back as she left, standing defensive between Minori and her den. As a mother, Phex would lay down her life for her children, even with little training. Training from Issun.

"We do." She stared at the woman. The one that was supposed to protect them and make the Keep safe. Phex felt anything but.
"Explain why you let Issun get butchered." A cold command from a woman not about to take no shit. Issun was supposed to be her mate and she let his blood stain the borders by someone who was still at large. Her ears flicked up in uncertainty and worry.
| |
Reach those stars.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Any kindness she held turned into firmness as the woman stood in front of her kids like she was going to hurt them. Her ears flattened back and she grit her teeth, a flash of annoyance threatening the calm she was trying to mantain. She dropped the rabbit and shoved it toward the woman "For you" she grunted and sat down. She went rigid at the woman's question and narrowed her eyes "First off I didn't get there until it was over" she said coldly and then sucked in a breath. She closed her eyes and released it slowly "Higoro is..part of Shadewood. Cry has kept him to the borders as punishment. He is my ex mate from my homeland, my second in command..we have history" she sounded reluctant to admit this, annoyed to the max. "And Issun. He decided to father Takara's litter and lie about it when I found out" her voice cracked and she would have sworn except she couldn't. If she was to handle all this she needed to be honest. "He isn't my mate but if I had seen the fight i would have stopped it. I don't appreciate you assuming that I'm letting wolves beat one another. Cry has trusted me with the position I'm in. I have two kids, An ex mate who showed up out of nowhere and wants me back, the father of my son is being a child and i have to help run this damn pack!" her voice got a tiny bit snappy at the end and she cringed. "I'm sorry Phex. You didn't know. But next time ask instead of accusing" she fell silent and waited to see what would happen.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex listened in stony silence, wondering why Cry had let this Higoro in despite this turmoil that would've obviously led to this. It was inevitable. Her ears tipped up, sitting down herself. 
She thought over The Platinum's words, her face relaxing. 
"I see," she murmured. A rustling behind her signaled the appearance of Valour and Bronwen. She gave Minori an apologetic smile. She wouldn't know what she felt and perhaps she shouldn't have been accusing. But one thing for sure, Higoro was a mistake and he should not have been allowed so close to the borders. Would Cry now be on the receiving end?

"I'm sorry, Minori. This is my Family and I think Higoro being allowed so close was a mistake." Her head tilted slightly, "You do a good job, I'm sure. I can help you with anything you need now these two don't need me as much." 
There was no doubting Phex was mad about the incident. A member of her Family was attacked because one who promised protection allowed it. "Thank you for the rabbit." She gave The Platinum a weak smile, her world seemingly in turmoil. She nudged forward Bronwen, letting her make her way towards Minori. Valour, meanwhile, inspected the rabbit. 
"You're Family too. Remember that." Phex gave Minori a stronger smile, pushing aside the fight for now. That would be for Cry later.
| |
Reach those stars.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She wished to convince the girl that Higoro wasn't a problem, that he would be one of their best protectors when he knew everyone. "This is my family too and i wouldn't let anyone I thought harmful around. Higoro isn't entirely to blame, Issun hated him for matters of the past and I knew this was bound to happen. Higoro isn't a bad wolf Phex. Fights happen and if he really wanted to hurt Issun he would have done more than lay him out" she looked behind the girl as her two children arrived, the girl approaching while the boy sniffed the food. She lowered her muzzle and smiled "Hello little one, I am Minori" she cooed her eyes shimmering as she sat back up meeting Phex's gaze as she smiled "They're beautiful. Perhaps soon they can meet Deku and Orochi?" she wanted to put the fight past them and get to know the sweet girl that Cry seemed so protective over.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex gave a small, subtle shake of her head. She'd brood of it later.
The fact that Higoro was allowed so close when Cry and Minori knew a fight would happen and knew that someone could've got hurt.
What is Phex had come across them sooner? She didn't know how to fight but she'd sure as hell try.

Phex nodded, smiling at the suggestion. "Of course. It'd do good for them to get to know each other." Her tail swished across the floor, her ears tilting still. Making sure Higoro didn't come looking for Minori. If he did, she'd not tolerate him near her children at all. Minori's word or not.
| |
Reach those stars.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She didn't know if she was paranoid or if she saw fakeness in the submission and understanding the girl showed her or the way that she . Either way it set her on edge and she stiffened her temper flaring as the stress all added up. She stood up and her eyes flashed sharply "Issun is a loud mouth impulsive fool. Higoro is too. Both have tempers. It was bound to happen. I was all the way across the territory when I heard the fighting and I still made it before anyone else and prevented any more harm. I punished both. I have been running this pack without incident Phex and I understand that I'm not Cry but he trusts me and it pisses me off that I don't get the same treatment as a single mother of two kids who is running this mess myself"  the worda flowed freely and her nostrils quivered "I won't ask if you want to challenge me. I wont sit here and take this ungrateful attitude from a child. Fights happen, tempers flare. Don't pretend you wouldn't snap and defend your honor" and all at once she deflated, hackles lowering and tone softening just slightly "I keep your children safe. Issun and Higoro had a personal vendetta. Neither would ever do anything to anyone here. Do you really think that as a mother I would let dangerous people near my home?" she snorted and turned to walk away "We can be friends or we can be allies and packmates. There is no room for drama here anymore and I won't hesitate to end it if it starts" she didnt say a single word more and stalked off feeling proud of the overreaction.

definitely don't know where this came from but its typical Minori temper and mouthiness. I am so sorry poor sunshine
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex watched her leave. Silent.
She had some thinking to do. Lots of it.
Minori spoke true and she shouldn't have been so quick as to say there was a threat to her. She supposed it came from her first time being a mother and becoming increasingly aware of the state of the pack.

They needed to move. They should work together. She would follow the mercenary but though it would be best for her to have time by herself. She could do more thinking.
All she knew was they needed help and she knew that they could turn to their allies. Despite the incident, it was an accident and felt like a dream at this point. Nonetheless, they could do it.
Join with The Melonii.

Phex lay down, thinking more whilst watching her children and spoke to her mate. 
This was the river of life and things change. She knew that now.
| |
Reach those stars.