Heron Lake Plateau Cast aside for new and more
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey nodded, not surprised when he understood. She absolutely wanted Gannet to visit them as often as he could, and though her opinion of Ashlar hadn't exactly improved (he was still a bastard with a whore mother, after all), she was very aware that his loss was one of the greatest reasons her youngest were upset with this move. Her desire to make her children smile was far greater than her desire to see their standards for friends raised. So, she was truly hopeful that Ashlar would come visit as well.

Mona could stay home though.

"Yes," Liffey confirmed with a nod, "We'll probably only stay here for another day or so before we relocate. It was a long journey..." She paused, finding her voice hitching unexpectedly. It had been a long journey, but it wasn't the physical drain that she was thinking about now. It was the emotional one, and she suddenly found herself overwhelmed by it.

"My kids hate me," she said in a small voice, her eyes filling with sudden tears as she looked away. She didn't want to do this, didn't want to go there, but Liffey had never been very good at controlling her emotions. And soon enough, she found herself consumed.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - June 10, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - June 15, 2019, 08:41 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - June 15, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - June 15, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - June 16, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - June 21, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - July 15, 2019, 08:21 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - July 16, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Gannet - July 18, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: Cast aside for new and more - by Liffey - July 20, 2019, 08:43 AM