Nova Peak darkness is a harsh term don't you think?
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh, she did not like that either.  This wasn't her fight, and she was growing as impatient as Revui over it, just not for the same reasons.  She would take their aid because she trusted that Revui at least knew how to fight and she trusted that Yami would learn.  She'd seen Yami face down a bear; her courage wasn't in question, and Revui's self declared worth made her eyes narrow some.

We will win with or without you. She stated, clearly and without a shiver of doubt.  Kiwi would roust them herself if that's what it took, and the confidence that she would succeed set in more and more each day.  I've already fought beside her and she did not run.  Maybe she wasn't the problem.  

I don't care who stays, but if you want to fight for something and help me to build what I intend, great.  If not, stop wasting my time.  She cut looks at both of them, wondering if they would stay or go.  She would not chase Revui off to appease Yami, but she also wouldn't acknowledge Revui's claims.  Her only real faith was in herself, and that was how it should be.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: darkness is a harsh term don't you think? - by Kiwi RIP - June 22, 2019, 04:41 PM