Ankyra Sound Walking on the edge of something bigger
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
The halfling felt the beginnings of a concerned frown mar itself along her muzzle, Cadeau wondering just what happened that was causing struggle. She knew little of the happenings in the packs, having mostly looked into the basic components of what made a pack more so than the political side there surely was. "What kind of difficult?" Cadeau asked him, leaning back into her haunches. "And its fine, you should be here with your pack. You've already done more than enough for me."

He spoke of getting his feet into alphahood, a role Cadeau herself never understood but one she knew without a doubt was tough. She mostly worried about him pushing himself, that there was weight he wasnt ready to burden himself with. Though she never asked him of his age, she had her suspicions he was of her own age group and that meant young. She couldn't imagine herself at her age suddenly thrust upon a pedestal expected to lead a group. "You got a lot in your dog dish now then," she only said, pressing him to go on if he so wished. Cadeau would always listen. Cadeau looked at him, trying to paint a picture in her head of the severity of the situation. She may not be able to help him but she could at least be there to support him emotionally.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Walking on the edge of something bigger - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Walking on the edge of something bigger - by Cadeau - June 19, 2019, 12:49 AM