Haunted Wood It doesn't matter why we're known
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
The beast moved quietly along the borders, stopping only to mark a tree or bush when the previous scents had faded too much. They had already had one trespasser since moving to these woods, and he wanted to ensure that it did not happen again. The sun had just started to rise, and so far, things had been quiet this morning. The only sounds moving through the foggy morning air had been birdsong and other forest creatures going about their morning routines. Eventually, Midar fell into his own patrol routine, mind wandering mostly to thoughts of his mate or sometimes what all still needed to be done to secure the woods they now claimed as theirs.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The spiderlings were growing so fast. Even with her stepping down from her role as Consort temporarily to spend more time with them, she wished they would just stop growing for a while. She trusted Midar and her mate enough to care for their members and their home without her for a while. They were capable men and she didn't know where she would be without them.

Speaking of Midar, she scented him. She had just woken up with the same idea as him; marking the borders. She followed his trail and, upon finding him, greeted him with a warm Goodmorning.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His patrol wasn't solitary for long, but the wolf who interrupted his solitude was one of the few whose presence he didn't mind. He gave a stiff nod in response to her greeting. Nyx, how are you? Midar asked, continuing his pace along the borders. He stopped briefly to mark a bush and then continued walking once more, waiting for her answer as he moved. This move had been stressful for him, so he assumed it had been more so for the mother.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Tired. She answered honestly. But it is the kind of tired that comes after excitement. The children are still getting used to this place. The one she heard complain the least was little Lumiya, who actually seemed happier in these woods. She had brought some flowers for her not long ago, listing the colours as she went through them. How about you? She then asked.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He wasn't surprised to hear that she was tired; he had only been responsible for one of the pups on the move here, and that had been stressful enough. He stopped to mark a bush before answering her question, vigilant in his task to mark their new borders. I'm not a fan of all the moving; it makes me nervous, he answered truthfully. He didn't like the instability or the vulnerability it created, but he had been open about his feelings everytime they picked up the pack and changed territories. I hope this is the last time we move for a while, he added. He was ready to have a permanent home base.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She understood how he was feeling. Starting The Melonii was the first time I truly left Blackfeather Woods. She informed. Sure, she had ventured beyond their borders, but her whole life had been spent there until just a few moons ago. It is... strange, to see how much bigger the world is.
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He had seen enough of the world to understand how big it was, but he remembered when that wasn't the case; there had been a time when he felt similarly about the vastness of the lands around him. Even now, he wondered how much more of the wilds existed that he hadn't seen yet. He had no intention of finding out really, but it was still something he thought of sometimes. For now, he was focused on securing this forest for them, and he looked forward to things settling some. You were born in Blackfeather Woods? He asked, realizing he knew little about the consort.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Small trips away from home had led to the mountains one time. From up there, she had seen the sea and the rest of the wild, stretching far and wide till other mountains blocked her view. She didn't know what was behind those, had no intentions of finding out, but she did feel smaller when walking underneath a sky full of stars.

Indeed. She answered. That is how I know Damien. He was a bit older when I was born, but my mother promised me to him. Luckily we fell in love afterwards. She still hated Nemesis for it all, but she was trying to get past that now that she was a mother herself.