Frogspawn Swamp No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning]
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Almost as clockwork as the sunrise, Priest was pulled from his business to find out what the fuck from Alula. Either it was another chance to hunt, or maybe a snake, or something else that the girl had found interesting, but regardless of him telling her to stick close, it never failed for her to never listen. In fact, her ass seemed to get him to follow her more, and goddamn if it didn’t get on his nerves. Everything that he responded back to her with mentally was not nice. No. No, it wasn’t. 
But outwardly his silence told enough as it was. 

Then the smell hit him. 
Violence. He knew it. Violence and ruin had smells, and they were well known by the young hustler as he had come across them aplenty. But as he strode into the clearing, it was clear Death had visited too. Again. Indigo sapphires took in the situation, roaming over the corpse and looking over the distressed girl with analytical closure. Rules of the Family poured over his mind as he tried to make judgement on this. On what happened, on who was faulted. 
But it was pretty clear what had come to be.
And as much as he didn’t want anything to do with it, his uncle was family. 
A Sahira. 
And so was she. 

FUCK, Alula..” The sweat was heavily huffed out as the bastard tried to make sense of what her real affinity was and how it would be connected to this shit. Walking closer to the mess, he looked over his uncle, the body cooling down with fluids already leaking free from him. He really wasn’t ready to do another burial ritual- but before he thought of calling for Gryffin for help, he shut his eyes against Alula and padded over to her. Nu buti teate iv j'us nuo kioska xok nuo.” As he laid a calming head over her shoulders, he held his breath against the rank scent of her father on her, and chose to try comforting her by simply being there. “This was your attempt to preserve your Affinity. This was the Ancestor’s hand at keeping you a Divine, and keeping you on your path. They’re looking out for you. And this is how.“ Or atleast that was what he was gonna tell himself. 

Only then did he call out for @Gryffin, whom he needed to be another body with. 

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
RE: No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning] - by Priest - July 01, 2019, 06:08 AM