Golden Glade Goodbye doesn't have to be forever
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It was a really, really good thing that he had forewarning.  There was being blunt and then there was clubbing someone over the head, and Rye's words were in the club category.  It still was a little bit of a shock to the system in that Qui wasn't exactly sure what to say about it all.  His expression was probably a little bit hard to read -- not that he was an open book to begin with, but there were several thoughts crossing his mind and none of them were exactly joyous.  But then again, why would they be?  The pack was down to being just two families -- his own and Rannoch's.  No outsiders, no random siblings.  Just them.  It was something that they had to fix, but at least he was pretty sure none of them now would have issues bringing in new people.  Definitely one reason to be glad to see the back of Towhee (and probably to a lesser point Phox if he was still a twit about "non-Redhawks" or whatever).

But whatever.  There was no point in keeping wolves around who didn't want to stay.  It would make everyone unhappy, and that was one belief of his that hadn't changed.  He was pretty much over being particularly emotional about it, though.  Whatever, life moves on and the pups took more of his brainpower right now.  Uh.  Okay.  Pause, Obviously I haven't been keeping up to date on what all is going on with them, but I hope things go well for you.  What else do you say?  For uh.. Debt or whatever, at least right now I have no idea what that'd be.  Just seems weird, I guess.  That sounded way more Towheeish than his usual jam. Speaking of, it'd probably be impolite to warn him to watch out since a lot of Towhee's behavior and choices recently seemed pretty hypocritical, right?
Messages In This Thread
Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Rye - July 01, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Quixote - July 06, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Rye - July 06, 2019, 05:11 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Quixote - July 08, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Rye - July 08, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Quixote - July 10, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Rye - July 11, 2019, 11:39 AM