Swiftcurrent Creek I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The French words weren't missed, but as usual, he didn't know what they meant. But the language was so commonplace in his life, that he didn't even think to ask for a translation. He tightened his embrace, needing the comfort and assuming she needed it just as much. She uttered her own promise then, and he couldn't help but feel just a little more whole, like knowing she was fighting to believe that they would find their missing children restored some little piece of him that had been missing since the day he lost one child to death and two more to the wilds.

He was silent for a few minutes, taking all he could from the moment. But then worry creeped back in, and he leaned back a little and asked: Do you need anything? She was mostly stuck here, caring for Soter and Morena, and he didn't want her to go without anything.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure - by RIP Kavik - September 03, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure - by Rosalie - September 10, 2019, 04:39 PM