Dawnlark Plains movies are pretty much all sequels now.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami watched him carefully. She'd expected the stories of her own prowess to inspire a boastful retort, or at least a confession of how he wished to advance his own skills. Instead, he teased at how she didn't appear to be much of a warrior herself. And while she could tell he said it in jest, her eyes narrowed in annoyance. She was not one to take jokes lightly, for there always seemed to be some sliver of truth in them that typically was what inspired their invention. Breccan clearly didn't think she was as strong as she said she was, and considering her own weakness was a hot button for her, she was a bit.... irritated.

"Well, only an amatuer underestimates a perfect stranger," she retorted, smiling coolly. In that moment, she made up her mind--he wasn't good enough to be part of Skairipa. And as such, she had no reason to put up with this shit weather just to talk to him any longer. Also, he was seriously way too young for her. "I'm gonna head back. Good luck to you, Breakin'," she said as she turned away, mispronouncing his name intentionally in hopes it would bother him. She was just delightfully passive aggressive like that.

Last post for me! I'm shipping Yami off. ILU THO<3
Messages In This Thread
movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 06, 2019, 07:38 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 07, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 12, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 27, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 16, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 20, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 25, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 28, 2019, 07:42 PM