Swiftcurrent Creek I wanna see the world when I stop breathing
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She couldn't hide away anymore, not when she knew how sad Polaris was now. She still hadn't talked to Papa or momma, she didn't know how to talk to them about these things when she didn't even know the names for these feelings! It was like...anger and sadness and physical hurt in her heart and shame and fear and so many other complex things. So she focused on learning the entire pack territory, she walked and hid and rested and explored and at night time returned to the den. She had done this for so long that she was certain she knew it all and once again the boredom hit and the emotions struck her down. She wanted her Maman, she wanted to go to her and cry and snuggle and confess she'd seen it all. The physical force of the emotion sent her running, tail tucked against her belly as she found Maman laying in the sun. She stopped and stared at her, big puppy eyes pooling with tears as she sniffled and stood there suddenly unable to go a step further. Her ears flattened and she whimpered softly "Maman...I'm sorry I didnt stop it" she said and hung her head as the emotions surged and she began to bawl "I was scared Maman, I'm sorry" 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna see the world when I stop breathing - by Lainie - July 08, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: I wanna see the world when I stop breathing - by Lainie - September 04, 2019, 01:42 PM